Swinging parties are becoming increasingly popular. Once something that was thought of as a dirty little secret has now become almost a lifestyle choice for many people. A swingers party can be quiet intimidating at first here is some information and Ideas to help make it a success.
Some swingers parties can host up to as many as 100 people at a time whilst others can be a small gathering of a few selected couples.
How can I find a Swingers party?
One of the first places you can try is the internet. The majority of party “hosts” will have their own website and you will be able to access all the information you need, such as the rules for the party and when and where it is being held.
Contact and swinging magazines are also available at most adult stores. Some of the swinging party hosts will also advertise in the adult stores and on few occasions in the adult entertainment section of newspapers.
I am only curious about swinging.
Many of the swinging parties will let you go along to simply watch first, but always enquire about this first. Most swingers party hosts allow this as they know that it is more likely than not that the person will loose their inhibitions and join in. If you are going as a couple, it may be helpful to be with one another the first time. This is to be certain it is what you both want.
Are Swingers Parties safe?
All good swinging party hosts promote a safe sex environment and often provide condoms to encourage the practise. They are also safe on a personal level where if you say no to somebody then that is what they will accept. Many people have found themselves making lifelong freindships with the people they meet at the parties.
There are a few unscrupulous people who will use the idea of a swinger’s party to gain paying customers. Beware if someone says you have to pay to go to a party.
A good swingers party host will only charge you a small fee for membership which is to cover the condoms and refreshments. There may also be a small entry charge at each party.
Ten Things To Know For NEW Swingers.
- People don’t Always throw their keys in a bowl at a swingers party. Sure although there is often a warm up game to get people started.
- Safety comes first No protection, no play. No exceptions..
- Swingers just normal people and come in all shapes and sizes.
- Usually there is a code of conduct hinging around Courtesy, respect and an understanding particularly when someone is not interested.
- Couples come as a couple and leave as a couple, Swingers parties are for couples.
- Invest in decent underwear. Even though Knickers don’t stay on for long at a swinging party part of the fun is looking good.
- Remember it’s a social gathering and people are encouraged to relax and enjoy the party first
- Everyone’s joins in there should be no judgement because people are stripped bare,
- Sometimes you can just but not all the time, mainly for newbies
- Bring a bottle booze, helps with inhibitions and rewards the host. .
- Remember Everybody had a first time once so don’t be to self conscious.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!