Considering penis enhancement?
Well, did you know that your penis is one of the largest on the planet…? I’m serious.
That is, if you are a human. Humans have one of the largest mammalian penises relative to their body size. A gorilla, which would tower over you in stature, has a tiny penis by comparison. It is not any thicker or longer than a pencil.
So, while you may not be as hung as your average porn star, you are probably doing okay.
I bet here’s the real reason you care: you want to please your woman.
Or maybe you are starting to think that monster porn star penises are normal, and are feeling inadequate.
Either way, this article will tell you the truth about whether penis size matters and give a brief introduction about penis enhancement. And if you are a lady reading this, and you want to understand how men think about their “equipment,” then I’m writing for you too.
So, does penis size matter?
The simple answer is… yes. Just not how you probably think.
Before I tell you why it matters, and why it doesn’t. Here’s a little penis trivia to impress your friends.
· The average erect penis length is 5.6 inches.
· The average flaccid penis length is 3.89 inches.
· The smallest erect penis ever recorded was 1 cm long.
· Jonah Falcon has the longest penis ever at 13.5 inches in length and 6.25 inches in girth.
Whether you are average, small, or large, read on to see why it matters.
Why Penis Size Matters:
1. Better vaginal orgasms: A study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that women who have frequent vaginal orgasms, prefer big penises (larger than 6 inches). 323 women were asked about a recent sexual experience, and of those women, 160 women had had vaginal-only orgasms with enough sexual partners to compare their experience. Of those women, 33.8 percent said they prefer bigger-than-average penises.
So, about 1 in 3 women might be interested in a guy who had a penis enhancement.
2. It looks better: Women find bigger dicks more attractive. In a study from Australia, 105 women were shown CGI created models of men. The models are gray and resemble men if he was grey. The researchers varied the height, shoulder-to-hip ratio, and flaccid penis size.
And while the results were complex, “the penis effect” as they called it, was significant. The findings were:
Surprisingly, larger penis size and greater height had almost equivalent positive effects on male attractiveness.
Although the researchers admitted that more research was needed.
3. Bigger penis = more confidence: The porn industry loves big penises, and 87% of men watched porn in the last year (13% were lying about it.
If you compare yourself to the guys on screen (only 6% of the men need large condoms), you are going to feel inadequate. Confidence is more important to most women. So, even if she never sees your penis, if you are less confident, she won’t be as into you.
Of course, have a bigger penis does not mean you will be more confidence. And this is why, no matter how big or small your penis is, you can still do better than average with the ladies.
***Later, I’ll explain which sex organ that is more important than your penis.
Why Penis Size Does NOT Matter:
1. Big dicks hurt: Most women’s cervical length is 4 to 5 cm. Ask any woman who has had a big dick and she will say… IT HURTS. For some women, a big dick is even a deal breaker. A woman like this would freak, if she found out you had your penis enhanced.
2. Just one of many traits: 60% of women said penis size did not matter. They were more interested in a man’s other traits.
So, even if a bigger dick size does matter with some women, most women don’t care.
Here’s what really satisfies a woman though…
The most important sex organ you have is your brain.
Here’s a list of the traits women rate as “most attractive:” intelligence, sense of humor, social status, confidence, height, and wealth.
Do you notice that 5 out of 6 of these traits can be controlled with your brain?
Women want to feel strong, positive emotions with you. She wants to feel sexy, and that she is with an attractive guy. If you do this, then I can almost guarantee you that if your woman is asked, “How big is your man’s penis?”
She will respond something like, “It’s just the right size.”
Are you set on getting a bigger dick though?
Just like a sports car, a nice suit, or a good job will boost your confidence though, getting a bigger penis could as well.
A penis enhancement could increase your partner’s sexual satisfaction, and attraction towards you. Or maybe you just want to be bigger.
If so, you are in luck. The technology is now available that you can increase your penis size safely.
Here are the options for enhancing your penis:
· Penis Pumps
Aside from surgery (which is expensive and the side effects can be devastating), the other 3 methods can increase your penis size.
Or try a different approach…
1. Start an exercise program: Exercise, even in small doses, can dramatically increase your confidence, according to researchers.
You are healthier, fitter, leaner, and it improves your body image. Not to mention, you get a rush of endorphins (your body’s “feel good” chemical). You also have the feeling of being in control, and pushing yourself further.
All of this is extremely attractive to women.
2. Study sex: There are a lot of ways to please women. Did you know some women can cum without you even touching her? In fact, there are so many differences and nuances to a woman’s sexuality, any guy could learn how to blow any woman’s mind.
She might even think you are a sex god! And you might not even need to use your penis.
To wrap up, here are the main points about penis enhancement:
1. About 1 in 3 women prefer men with bigger penises. Even more women are attracted to how big penises look.
2. Big penises hurt most women, and 2 out of 3 women don’t care about penis size.
3. Your brain is the most important sex organ.
4. If you want a bigger penis, then look into one of these penis enhancement products.
5. Exercise or study sexual enhancement for other options.
Article Source: http://sextoyonlinestore.com/sex-toy-reviews-ezp-24.html#Penis_Enhancement
I hereby Authorize you to use this article as long as attribution stays in place http://www.sextoyonlinestore.com