Under the shower, you get naked, hot, and wet to clean yourself. Making out with your partner under the steamy shower just makes this usual routine hotter, erotic, and wild. Shower sex, you either like it or you don’t. But you got to try it once, right? Don’t dismiss it from your sexual repertoire until you’ve read and applied its ins and outs.
Some find it uncomfortable, awkward, and even painful. Some people extol its carnal wonders. Ever wonder what makes the difference?
Here are the 6S of shower sex.
- Spick and span. Keep your shower clean. No soap residue or scum that makes surfaces slippery, no piles of hair in the drain or on the wall. Good if you can keep the shower clutter-free. Bonus points if it has sensuous scent, or at least make it smell clean and fresh. Clean up the shower afterward also, to remove cum and other bodily fluids.
- Have a condom handy, unless you intend to get pregnant. Better if you or your partner are using other contraceptive methods.
- Keep your feet on the ground or on a stable surface. Do not stand on the edge of the tub or shower ledge as you can topple over, bringing your partner along. You can also use a stool with rubber bottom, adhesive foot rests, or a rubber mat.
- Set and go. Keep everything at hand: condom (open already if your wet and soapy hands tend to fumble with packaging), soap and shampoo (mild and lightly scented to avoid irritation), and oil-based lubricant (you will need it as water washes away natural lubrication). You can even prepare scented candles, dildos, and massage oils if you like.
- Loosen up, be open, and enjoy! Clean and caress your partner. Take it slow with foreplay. Or not, if quickie is your thingy. Explore positions such as doggie-style, bend-over bodyguard-frisk, vertical missionary, stand-and-carry, or one-leg-up. You can even continue and finish off in the bathroom counter, bathroom floor, toilet seat, bedroom, or other parts of the house. Break some rules! As long as you don’t injure yourself and your partner. Unless you’re into BDSM, but that’s another article.
- Spice it up. Shower is a good time for oral sex and anal sex, as shower assures cleanliness before and after. You can also indulge in your urine fetish, if you’re into that. Feel free to use dildos and other sex toys also, as long as they are not electronic. Or be resourceful and use the shower head. The key is to communicate with your partner to find out what you are both comfortable doing.
So when will be your next shower sex?